European History: Foundations of the American Experience
Essential Question: How do we distinguish between freedom and oppression?
7A (Period 1) and 7B (Period 6)
○ Unit 1 - The Roman Empire and Dark Age Europe
○ Unit 3 - The New World and English Colonization
○ Unit 4 - The English Civil War and the Glorious Revolution
○ Unit 5 - The French and Indian War and Colonial Tension
○ Unit 2 - The English and the Magna Carta
Essential Question: How have ideas about participatory government evolved over time?
European History Units of Study
Essential Question: How have the values, practices, and beliefs from Greco-Roman Culture endured over time?
Essential Question: Why have people throughout history been willing to use (and abuse) power for personal gain?
Essential Question: What factors motivate individuals to take risks?