Essential Question: Can we preserve our values and beliefs despite new and changing circumstances?
Essential Question: What does it mean to be an American? How has our nation’s history shaped our shared values?
○ Unit 4 - The American Civil War
The American Experience Units of Study
○ Unit 3 - The Republic: Expansion, Compromise, and Secession
The American Experience: Freedom and Equality
8A and 8B Google Classrooms
Essential Question: When is it necessary to risk “life and limb” to stand up for ones’ values and beliefs?
○ Unit 1 - The American Revolution
Essential Question: How have ideas about freedom and equality evolved throughout the American Experience?
Essential Question: How can we ensure our values and beliefs are preserved for future generations?
○ Unit 2 - The Constitution of the United States
○ Unit 5 - Reconstruction and Beyond